Preparation rules for investigated person to some diagnostic procedures
- Preparation for radiography of the stomach
- Neurophysiological studies (REG, EEG, ECHO-EG)
- CT pelvis with contrast
- Preparation for child's MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)
- Purification of intestines
- Studies of the stomach (esophagus, duodenum)
- Bicycle ergometry (BEM) or treadmill test
- Preparations for the study of pelvic ultrasound, prostate and bladder
- Methods of preparing to irrigoskopi with drug "Fortrans"
- Preparing for an ophthalmologist
On the eve of investigations (radiography of the stomach) dinner until 21:00. On the day of the study (X-ray of the stomach) does not eat breakfast, do not take drugs. Time study in radiography of the stomach 30 min.
Do not smoke for 2 hours. Do not drink alcohol the night before. To conduct the study (REG, EEG, ECHO-EG) Hair must be clean (without varnish, gel, etc.) You should have a comb. Duration of study:
Pelvic CT performed with contrast (contrast). Buy in a pharmacy vial "Urografin" every cent. Evening: ½ capsule "Urografin" diluted in 0.5 liters. water and drink. Morning: dilute the second half of the ampoule "Urografin and drink for 2 hours before the study.
Eating and drinking instructions for your child's MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and anesthesia:
Type of food
Latest time your child can eat or drink
|Clear liquids||2 hours before you are told to arrive at the hospital|
|Breast milk||4 hours before you are told to arrive at the hospital|
|Infant formula||6 hours before you are told to arrive at the hospital|
|All other foods and liquids||8 hours before you are told to arrive at the hospital|
On the eve of the study to take "Espumizan" 2 capsules 3 times a day and 4 capsules per day of the study or enema in the evening and the morning of the study.
To carry out gastroscopy special training is required. Research is conducted strictly on an empty stomach.
For the third day before the study to stop taking beta-blockers. The day before the study to stop taking cardiac drugs (nitropreparatov, antihypertensives). On the day of the study: in the morning for breakfast. Carry a thick socks and sports pants.
Study of pelvic ultrasound, prostate and bladder is performed with bladder filling. 1 hour prior to the study will need to drink 1 liter of fluid.
The day before the study
You can have dinner (avoid fatty foods, fruits, vegetables, black bread). "Fortrans - dissolve 1 packet in 1 liter. water. In the study to calculate the number of 1 liter. solution at 20-25 kg. Weights investigated. 3 sachets diluted in 3 liters of water - 2 liters of drink from 16:00 to 18:00 hours, 1 liter of drink from 18:00 to 19:00 hours.
On the morning of the study
2.1 cleansing enema 1.5 liters. warm water (to clean water). If the survey in the morning - no breakfast. If the survey during the day - a light breakfast (avoid fatty foods, fruits, vegetables, black bread), and 2-3 hours prior to the survey - enema.
- Remove contact lenses the night before (if you're wearing them) and dress them no earlier than 30 minutes after use.
- If you want the doctor to pick you up glasses, it is better to make an appointment in the morning. This is needed to ensure that the selection of points came to visual stress that you experience during the day.
- When we come to an ophthalmologist is better that you were not driving and did not plan the visual load (computer, reading) within 3 hours after ingestion, due to the fact that there is a need to broaden your pupils with special eye drops for more detailed examination of some structures of the eye (fundus - retina, veins and arteries of the retina, optic disc).
- Bring all medical records for previous years in which there is information about your eyes, in order to be able to trace the changes in dynamics.
- Depending on the surveys you can spend an ophthalmologist from 15 minutes to 2 hours.
Please find some useful articles and links related to the work of our clinic:
- Glossary - a list of the most common medical terms;
- A Dictionary of Neurological Signs - neurological signs and their meaning;
- Frequently Asked Questions - the most frequently asked patient questions;
- Anatomy of the spine - presented and illustrated the basic data on the structure of the spine and spinal cord;
- Anatomy of the nervous system - presented and illustrated the basic data on the structure of the brain and spinal cord and nerves;
- Rules for the preparation of the investigated to some diagnostic procedures;
- Rules for the care of people with disabilities - safe ways to care for immobile or infirm patients at home or in hospital.